Our senior leaders. And your partners in addressing complexity and opportunity where life meets money.
Richard B. Nathan, CPA, MST, PrincipalRich was a portfolio manager and member of Forté Investment Committee. In this capacity, he was jointly responsible for overall investment strategy, security selection and fixed income allocations. Rich is currently a consultant to Forté Capital and is an active advisor to several of the firm’s individual and institutional clients. Rich is currently transitioning from a full-time member in the firm, as of 2016, to a part-time consulting principal in Forté Capital LLC.
- Tax and financial planning practice Woods & Nathan CPAs.
- Senior tax consultant and tax manager with Price Waterhouse.
- Technical Investment Plan Designer for financial consultants at Cigna Individual Financial Planning Services.
- Fixed income trading assistant and institutional client development specialist with Interstate/Johnson Lane Securities
- Senior auditor with Peat Marwick.
- BA — Accounting, University of Massachusetts.
- MA — Taxation, Florida International University.
- CPA — Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the AICPA and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Chris Marvin, Vice President, Client Relations.
Chris has been in the investment business since he worked in International Private Banking at Citibank in the late 1980’s. Chris has also worked for three major US and European international brokerage firms. He has expertise in portfolio and wealth management, with 14 years of experience in the private client business.
Chris is a graduate of Amherst College and has been with Forte Capital since 2011. He brings his rich investment experience to bear on our clients’ financial needs. He serves clients in the New York metro area, New England, Florida, Georgia, California, and Oregon providing investment and retirement services.
Larry H. Rabinowitz, CFP®, Vice President, Client Relations.
Larry has over 22 years of experience helping clients navigate the intersections of financial, estate, tax, retirement and investment planning. During his tenure at US Trust, JP Morgan and PricewaterhouseCoopers, he provided expert advice on how to position, protect and grow assets for individuals and families.
Larry holds a Bachelors Degree from the State University at Albany and an MBA from Hofstra University. He also is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), with the Personal Financial Specialist designation (PFS), a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®), and a Certified Trust Financial Adviser (CTFA). Larry currently serves on the Boards of Jewish Senior Life Foundation and the Wilmot Cancer Institute, and was President of the Estate Planning Council.
Maria Sciuto, CFP®, Vice President, Client Relations.
Maria is a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) providing financial planning advice and technical service to the firms’ clients. Her expertise includes general financial planning, investment management and portfolio design, college planning, risk management analysis, and client relationship management. She serves clients in the Greater Hudson Valley Region and Upstate New York.
Maria earned a Masters in Finance from Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business Executive Program and a BA in Economics from Hunter College, City University of New York.
Chris Cardali, Regional Vice President
With over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry, Chris is able to provide clients with comprehensive and customized solutions to their varied and unique financial circumstances.
Chris’s expertise includes portfolio design, risk management, behavioral finance, investment management and client relationship management.
- Director of Sales at FCE Group
- Managing Director of Business Development at Krasney Financial
- Sales Manager and Chief Operating Officer at Hamilton Equity
- Branch Manager at TD Ameritrade
- Bachelors of Art, University of New York at Stony Brook
- Currently a candidate for the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) designation.
- Previously Series 7,9,10,63,66 and LA & H Licensed