Forté Principals / Investment Committee
Founder and a principal of Forté Capital LLC.
Portfolio manager and member of Forté Investment Committee, jointly responsible for overall investment strategy, economic research, security selection and fixed income allocations.
Over twenty years of experience in the investment, tax, pension, and executive financial counseling areas.
- Hessler, Keogh & Millard Associates, Inc. portfolio manager and financial analyst.
- Deloitte & Touche LLP, senior tax consultant; later, tax manager specializing in family income tax, estate tax and financial planning engagements.
- BS degree in Business from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio; double major in finance and accounting.
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Rochester and the Financial Planning Association.
- Member, Rochester Chapter of the New York State Society of CPAs. Has served as a local Board Member, chaired other Society committees including tax and public relations.
- Founder (1989), member and President (2000-2002) — Rochester Chapter of the CPA Candidates Association.
- Former State Board Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (three-year term).
- SUNY Geneseo’s Business Advisory Counsel.
- Board of the National Independent Financial Advisors Panel.