Our senior leaders. And your partners in addressing complexity and opportunity where life meets money.
Richard B. Nathan, MST, Principal Rich was a portfolio manager and member of Forté Investment Committee. In this capacity, he was jointly responsible for overall investment strategy, security selection and fixed income allocations. Rich is currently a consultant to Forté Capital and is an active advisor to several of the firm’s individual and institutional clients. Rich is currently transitioning from a full-time member in the firm, as of 2016, to a part-time consulting principal in Forté Capital LLC.
- Tax and financial planning practice Woods & Nathan CPAs.
- Senior tax consultant and tax manager with Price Waterhouse.
- Technical Investment Plan Designer for financial consultants at Cigna Individual Financial Planning Services.
- Fixed income trading assistant and institutional client development specialist with Interstate/Johnson Lane Securities
- Senior auditor with Peat Marwick.
- BA — Accounting, University of Massachusetts.
- MA — Taxation, Florida International University.
- Member of the AICPA and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Chris Marvin, Vice President, Client Relations.
Chris has been in the investment business since he worked in International Private Banking at Citibank in the late 1980’s. Chris has also worked for three major US and European international brokerage firms. He has expertise in portfolio and wealth management, with 14 years of experience in the private client business.
Chris is a graduate of Amherst College and has been with Forte Capital since 2011. He brings his rich investment experience to bear on our clients’ financial needs. He serves clients in the New York metro area, New England, Florida, Georgia, California, and Oregon providing investment and retirement services.
Larry H. Rabinowitz, CFP®, Vice President, Client Relations.
Larry has over 22 years of experience helping clients navigate the intersections of financial, estate, tax, retirement and investment planning. During his tenure at US Trust, JP Morgan and PricewaterhouseCoopers, he provided expert advice on how to position, protect and grow assets for individuals and families.
Larry holds a Bachelors Degree from the State University at Albany and an MBA from Hofstra University. He also is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), with the Personal Financial Specialist designation (PFS), a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®), and a Certified Trust Financial Adviser (CTFA). Larry currently serves on the Boards of Jewish Senior Life Foundation and the Wilmot Cancer Institute, and was President of the Estate Planning Council.
Chris Cardali, Regional Vice President
With over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry, Chris is able to provide clients with comprehensive and customized solutions to their varied and unique financial circumstances.
Chris’s expertise includes portfolio design, risk management, behavioral finance, investment management and client relationship management.
- Director of Sales at FCE Group
- Managing Director of Business Development at Krasney Financial
- Sales Manager and Chief Operating Officer at Hamilton Equity
- Branch Manager at TD Ameritrade
- Bachelors of Art, University of New York at Stony Brook
- Currently a candidate for the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) designation.
- Previously Series 7,9,10,63,66 and LA & H Licensed
Brian joined Forté Capital in 2020, following three decades of commercial lending. Most recently, he co-managed a $2 billion commercial loan portfolio with UMB Bank. His collective experience, serving closely held businesses, enables him to confidently assess risk and financial goals.
Brian entered the banking industry in the late 1980’s and spent half of his career with National City Bank in Cleveland, Ohio. As a commercial lender, he became well versed in the full range of financial services. Seeking more work/life balance he moved to Colorado in 2000 and rose through the ranks of several regional banks. He provided financial mentoring for entrepreneurs and to his peers as well.
Brian’s position supports the firm’s growing presence in the western United States.
• Senior Portfolio Manager, VP, UMB Bank, Denver
• Commercial Underwriter, VP, Bank of the West, Denver
• Senior Relationship Manager, VP, Bank of The West, Denver
• Director of Sales, Class Action Administration, Denver
• Relationship Manager, VP
• KeyBank / Compass / Chase / Wells Fargo / National City Bank
• BS – Finance, Miami University of Ohio
• MBA – Finance/Marketing, Case Western Reserve University
• Series 65 securities license
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Forte Capital is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.