Forté’s people have direct experience in executive and investment management of non-profits.
They’ve served on Boards themselves as volunteer leaders. They’ve supported educational, philanthropic, religious and cultural organizations.
When you recruit new Board members, you’re looking for a mix of experience and skills to augment the operational expertise of your non-profit institution.
Direct Experience Serving Non-Profit Organizations
Forté’s principals and staff have decades of experience serving on Boards, with both national and local non-profits. Whether servings on a Board of Directors, Finance committee, as consultant or investment manager, our partners and staff have spent many hundreds of hours assisting institutions in meeting their objectives. Some examples of our past and current volunteer work:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Highland Hospital Foundation
- Honeoye Falls Mendon Volunteer Ambulance
- Nazareth Schools
- New York State Society of C.P.A.s
- Points of Light Foundation
- Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Rochester Birding Association
- Sacred Heart Cathedral
- U.N.Y. at Geneseo Business Advisory Counsel
- Temple Sinai
- United Way Professional Advisors Council
- University of Rochester Planned Giving Counsel
- Wild Wings
- Volunteers of America National Office
Broad Range of Non-Profit and Endowment Clients
Forté’s experience advising a diverse community of non-profit types has helped us understand the finer points of investment strategy, risk management and relationship management success.
- Social Service Organizations
- Business Development Organizations
- Trade Associations
- Fraternal Organizations